Sunday, May 4, 2014
This week in the class
So not going to lie the Monday off we had, set me back and got me a little nervous. In class this week though, it was actually very productive. I was still reading "A Very Famous Social Worker", and in class I decided it was better to finish the book. So the last three classes of this week, I did indeed finish the book. I overall enjoyed the book, except I thought the book ended a little abruptly. I was very pleased with my classwork this week, because I finally finished the book, and now I can focus on my writing aspect of my project. In class Thursday when we broke off into little groups, I thought it was very good to digest. My partner Johnny, had a very good point about this project and I think mostly everyone has the same thought. Johnny stated that the problem he is facing is that no one really knows how far along they should be in their project, or how much progress we should be making. I think this would be good to know because then I feel like the part of we only have two weeks left would not feel so anxiety ridden. Otherwise I think my classwork has been very productive and I am now very pleased with myself for finishing the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment