Sunday, May 11, 2014
The Final Weeks
The end is coming. Only a week and a half left to complete this project. Thinking about that just gives me the absolute worst anxiety. I am so nervous about finishing in time, and hoping that the final product is enough to reflect my work over this term. I am basically finished with my literary letter, I just need to add the conclusion paragraph and then I will be starting on my interview paper. I will be posting my literary letter on my other blog tomorrow night. I should be done with my interview paper by the end of this week, and then I will be cleaning up my other blog to make it all nice and tidy for my presentation for the final project. That is my goal for the next week and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment