Sunday, May 11, 2014

Presentations & Progress

My literary paper has been coming along very nicely, and I am glad I will be able to finish it tonight. I am very excited about this work, and it was very surprisingly easy. I think writing the literary letter was easy because I thought the author, Greg Johnson, did an amazing job writing and I had a splendid time reading. I still need to be more dedicated outside of the classroom with my work because I feel like I could have had this literary letter done by Thursday if I worked on it continuously at night. Hopefully I will not have this problem this week since it is crunch time. The next big stages will be starting and finishing my interview paper, tidying up my other blog, and preparing for the final presentation. I should be able to start the interview paper tomorrow during free block or in class and I will work on it at night so I can get it done by Thursday. Tidying up the blog will be this coming weekend and practicing for the presentation as well.

I already have an outline on how I want to do my presentation: I will start my outlining the whole project, why I wanted to study this subject, what I liked/did not like. I will then show my blog, read some of my chapter updates, as well as exerts from my literary letter/interview paper and to show my interviews (hopefully this time they work). Also hopefully this will be enough time for the project.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - great work so far! Don't be anxious about getting the work done, you've been plugging away steadily. I am happy to read through any drafts you have and provide feedback on writing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete