Concerns: Not being able to finish my other books, not knowing the set-up of my interview paper, being on top of my homework, and not knowing how far along I should be in this project.
These are my concerns because I did not calculate how long it will take me to read these books. Usually I can finish a book in about a day, but I did not take into account that I do that with books I pick out that I actually enjoy reading. So reading the autobiographies were a little difficult to get through because I was not fully committed to the book. Not knowing how to set up my interview paper is another concern because I really need to get on top of these papers, because I do not have a lot of time left in this project. I am good at writing but I have a process and I want these papers to be very good and I need to think about how to go about doing that. Being on top of my homework is a major concern throughout this whole project because I definitely do work better in class, and if I do not have homework due the next day I would not do it. Not knowing how far along I should be in this project is a major concern because it gives me anxiety not knowing how much progress I should have made or should be making. I like being on top of time and progress, and not knowing the progress is really concerning.
Progress: Finished "A Very Famous Social Worker", updating the blog, and starting the papers.
I am very very happy with finishing this book updating my other blog about it. These two go hand in hand because I would not be able to update the blog if I did not read the book. SO this was major progress in the fact that I read a lot of chapters, updated the blog consistently with the chapters. Now I can actually get on top of the writing aspect with my papers, and I am pleased with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment