Sunday, May 4, 2014

Homework this week

This past week, homework has been slow going but it has been steady. As well as reading in my book, I updated my other blog on my book, which is not a hassle whatsoever because I enjoy writing and I love talking about books. It was great to finish some of the chapter updates. Now since the book is finished, I can start on the bigger book report. I decided that for this book report I am going to do a literary letter! I thought that my literary letter in the beginning of the school year was okay, and I liked having to discuss the three levels of reading (author, character, and self). So I will be working on that from now on while I am starting to read my other book about foster care. I will also start working on my interview paper. I actually need to start thinking about how I am going to set up this paper. Other than those homework assignments, there is nothing else to update, and hopefully this homework will help with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment