Monday, April 14, 2014
The Start to A Very Famous
During class today, I thought I would be behind in my homework because I had to re-do my calendar. I had to re-do my calendar because I really needed to figure out the exact dates, what specifically I needed to do for class and homework. While I was working on my calendar, I decided to add more work to what I proposed on my project proposal. I decided to do a book review on the three books I will be reading, and I also decided to research the ethics/rules of being a social worker, how to become a social worker and what the foster care system is like. I plan on doing a mini paper on what I found on these topics. Since I will be doing a lot of writing with these new topics, I have also decided to make a new blog about these reviews. I am going to set that up right after I am done with updating this blog. I also talked to Mr. Igoe who gave me some suggestions about the individuals I could talk which was extremely helpful. It was extremely helpful because tonight for homework I tried researching individuals near Groton that specialize in social work, and I could not find many people at all who specialized in that field. I decided to use Mr. Igoe's suggestion of his aunt and his wife, as well as Isaiah's suggestion of talking to his mom. I also put another individual's name, Lorena Novak, because she is close to Groton and in case one of these individuals can not or would not like to be interviewed. I also drafted up a later to send to these people tomorrow during class with Mr. Igoe's approval of the letter. Another aspect of my homework was to start reading the first two chapters of "A Very Famous Social Worker". I indeed started and finished those two chapters and from what I've read I can say that I am pleasantly surprised I like this and I am very hopeful for this book to continue being good. I am very excited to be starting this project and I am glad that I picked this subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment