Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Senior Seminar Project Choices
For my senior project I am thinking about either doing social work. Social work as in a child's social worker where you help kids in certain home situations. I think I would enjoy doing this because I am thinking about taking some classes about becoming a social worker. I am thinking about studying the more business side of social work, since of that case in Fitchburg with the little boy who went missing and the social worker was supposed to be visiting the family every month but had not been to the family home since May. I get very upset about that because if you want to be a social worker, you want to help kids. I know it must be extremely hard to witness some of the stuff social worker see but wouldn't that make them all the more willing to help kids in need? I want to know how a person whose sole job it is to help and check in with their assigned kids could so blatantly ignore their responsibility. So that is basically what I am thinking about social work. I also think I will want to study psychology. I want to study maybe teen psychology as well as depression, I am not quite sure though. Psychology and social work is probably my top two projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment