So far my project has been going well, I already did an interview
with Mrs. Bellamy, Isaiah's mom Friday over the phone. I was a little
nervous, I actually hate talking on the phone with people, it actually
went pretty well. I have a video of the interview that I will be posting
on my other blog, which I will include the link to in this page because
I do not know if I already gave it to you. While I am on track with the
interviews, I feel like I need to carve out more time for the other
aspects of my project. I need to focus more on the papers that I want to
accomplish. I was going to do a little essay on the foster care system,
and I did some of the research but I did not complete it and therefor
have not even started that paper. I think I am going to change my
homework tonight, to include more research on the foster care system and
to start on my midterm project. I feel like that will be the best use
of my time tonight. I also need to be more on top of my reading. I am
only on chapter 8 of "A very Famous Social Worker". I think I need to
start reading at least three chapters every night, and I need to be more
diligent in my blog posts of this book. Overall I feel like I need to
just do more. So I need to start working. Adios.
ps. this is the link to my other blog
http://hannahrosequ1995.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment